Power Apps & Automate
Perfect way to Showcase Your Work
Power Apps is Microsoft’s market-leading solution for the fast creation of low-code applications. Apps can be tailored to simplify and improve common work processes, boosting staff productivity in turn. They can also be used to create smart eForms(Portal APPs) that digitize paper-driven processes. We have expertise in Canvas APP, Model Driven APPs and Eform.
These apps are standalone solutions linked to any data source using drag and drop options. However, their true power lies in being combined with wider Microsoft 365 applications, such as Dynamics 365 and SharePoint, Power BI to unlock advanced automated processes and deliver smart working.
Model driven App
These apps are based on Dataverse and helpful for implementation of dashboards along with apps features.
Using eForms we can develop a wide range of applications across business. Customer service and sales tasks are obvious areas that can benefit, with the option to create customer surveys or ordering solutions that are easy to complete either online or from a device that can save time.
We have developed Leave application, order tracking, KPI managements, ticket management for maintenance for societies using Power APPS.
- Transform intangible data and revolutionize business intelligence within your organization.
- Take data from a wide range of Microsoft and third-party data sources and transform it into stunning and insightful visuals that help you make better sense of analytics and performance.
- It can be used with practically any data source like any DB, Excel, CRM or ERP system, Dynamics, Salesforce, or pretty much any other platforms including SharePoint, Power Apps and even Word documents.
- Power BI can be used with Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and other platforms to give you the reporting you need instantly. From P&L data to income statements, you can get up-to-the-minute data from your accounting platform
As a Power BI developer, we develop reports that meet the specific needs of organisations. With broad industry experience, our consultants can advise on the types of Power BI reporting that they may find useful.
We can also tailor reports to run for you on a periodic time frame (monthly reports, year-end etc). Alternatively, we can help embed Power BI solutions so that you can share them internally or externally as you require.
Office365 Power Automate
Microsoft Power Apps Portals
- It is also known as power pages.
- Used to create full websites with modern security which is powered by your data.
- Builds attractive and easy-to-use portal solutions using its own low-code and pre-defined templates.
- Easily accessible by internal and external users using social login and other authentication providers.
We have developer customer services, to partner and supplier areas where orders and deliveries can be tracked, to HR and new employee onboarding solutions,
Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow) is a tool for creating interactions between both Microsoft and other third party applications.
- Reduce repetitive tasks and increase productivity with Microsoft Power Automate
- Power Automate solutions can link together applications and trigger automatic activities, tasks and processes between them.
- It can be used to replace manual repetitive human tasks with automated activity flows. In turn, this reduces time spent lost to low-value tasks, increasing the productivity of staff and users.
We have implemented Power automate to approve leaves, sending notification on order confirmation. Workflow for SLA and defining rules on Ticket managment